147.2928 Permit termination.§ 147.2928 Permit termination.
(a) Permits may be terminated for the following causes only:
(1) Noncompliance with any permit condition.
(2) Misrepresentation or failure to fully disclose any relevant facts.
(3) Determination that the permitted activity endangers human health or the environment.
(4) Interested person requests in writing that a permit be terminated and the Regional Administrator determines that request is valid.
(b) Termination procedures. (1) The Regional Administrator shall issue notice of intent to terminate (which is a type of draft permit).
(2) Notice of intent to terminate shall follow the general permitting procedures (i.e., public comment period, etc.) before a final decision is made.