127.605 Emergency outfits.§ 127.605 Emergency outfits.
(a) There must be an emergency outfit for each person whose duties include fighting fires, but there must be at least two emergency outfits. Each emergency outfit must include -
(1) One explosion-proof flashlight;
(2) Boots and gloves of rubber or other electrically nonconducting material;
(3) A rigid helmet that protects the head against impact;
(4) Water resistant clothing that also protects the body against fire; and
(5) U.S. Bureau of Mines approved self-contained breathing apparatus.
(b) Emergency outfits under paragraph (a) of this section must be in locations that are readily accessible and marked for easy recognition.