127.1305 Operations Manual.§ 127.1305 Operations Manual.
Each Operations Manual must contain -
(a) A description of each liquid-transfer system and vapor transfer system, including each mooring area, transfer connection, and (where installed) control room, and a diagram of the piping and electrical systems;
(b) The duties of each person assigned to transfers;
(c) The maximum relief-valve setting or MAWP of the transfer system;
(d) The telephone numbers of supervisors, persons in charge of transfers for the facility, persons on watch in the marine transfer area for LHG, and security personnel of the facility;
(e) A description for each security system provided for the transfer area;
(f) A description of the training programs established under § 127.1302;
(g) The procedures to follow for security violations; and
(h) For each LHG handled, the procedures for transfer that include -
(1) Requirements for each aspect of the transfer (start-up, gauging, cooldown, pumping, venting, and shutdown);
(2) The maximum transfer rate;
(3) The minimum transfer temperature;
(4) Requirements for firefighting equipment; and
(5) Communication procedures.