1450.214 Annual payments.§ 1450.214 Annual payments.
(a) Annual payments will be made in such amount and in accordance with such time schedule as may be agreed upon and specified in the BCAP contract.
(b) Based on the regulations in § 1410.42 of this chapter and as determined by CCC, annual payments include a payment based on all or a percentage of:
(1) A weighted average soil rental rate for cropland;
(2) The applicable marginal pastureland rental rate for all other land except for nonindustrial private forest land;
(3) For forest land, the average county rental rate for cropland as adjusted for forest land productivity for nonindustrial private forest land; and
(4) Any incentive payment as determined by CCC.
(c) The annual payment will be divided among the participants on a single contract as agreed to in such contract, as determined by CCC.
(d) A participant that has an established eligible crop and is therefore not eligible for establishment payments under § 1450.212 may be eligible for annual payments under the provisions of this section.
(e) In the case of a contract succession, annual payments will be divided between the predecessor and the successor participants as agreed to among the participants and approved by CCC. If there is no agreement among the participants, annual payments will be divided in such manner deemed appropriate by the Deputy Administrator and such distribution may be prorated based on the actual days of ownership of the property by each party.
(f) Annual payments will be reduced, as determined by CCC:
(1) By a percentage of the sum of the sale price and payments under subpart B of this part for the crop collected or harvested from the contract acreage as follows:
(i) By 1 percent if the eligible crop is delivered to a biomass conversion facility for conversion to cellulosic biofuels as defined by 40 CFR 80.1401;
(ii) By 10 percent if the eligible crop is delivered to a biomass conversion facility for conversion to advanced biofuels;
(iii) By 25 percent if the eligible crop is delivered to a biomass conversion facility for conversion to heat, power, or biobased products;
(iv) By 100 percent if the eligible crop is used for a purpose other than conversion to heat, power, biobased products, or advanced biofuels;
(2) If the producer violates a term of the contract; or
(3) In other circumstances deemed necessary or appropriate to carry out BCAP.