625.27 Group plans for transit asset management.§ 625.27 Group plans for transit asset management.
(a) Responsibilities of a group TAM plan sponsor. (1) A sponsor must develop a group TAM plan for its tier II provider subrecipients, except those subrecipients that are also direct recipients under the 49 U.S.C. 5307 Urbanized Area Formula Grant Program. The group TAM plan must include a list of those subrecipients that are participating in the plan.
(2) A sponsor must comply with the requirements of this part for a TAM plan when developing a group TAM plan.
(3) A sponsor must coordinate the development of a group TAM plan with each participant's Accountable Executive.
(4) A sponsor must make the completed group TAM plan available to all participants in a format that is easily accessible.
(b) Responsibilities of a group TAM plan participant. (1) A tier II provider may participate in only one group TAM plan.
(2) A tier II provider must provide written notification to a sponsor if it chooses to opt-out of a group TAM plan. A provider that opts-out of a group TAM plan must either develop its own TAM plan or participate in another sponsor's group TAM plan.
(3) A participant must provide a sponsor with any information that is necessary and relevant to the development of a group TAM plan.