604.7 Qualified human service organizations.§ 604.7 Qualified human service organizations.
(a) A recipient may provide charter service to a qualified human service organization (QHSO) for the purpose of serving persons:
(1) With mobility limitations related to advanced age;
(2) With disabilities; or
(3) With low income.
(b) If an organization serving persons described in paragraph (a) of this section receives funding, directly or indirectly, from the programs listed in Appendix A of this part, the QHSO shall not be required to register on the FTA charter registration Web site.
(c) If a QHSO serving persons described in paragraph (a) of this section does not receive funding from any of the programs listed in Appendix A of this part, the QHSO shall register on the FTA charter registration Web site in accordance with § 604.15.
(d) A recipient providing charter service under this exception, whether or not the QHSO receives funding from Appendix A programs, and after providing such charter service, shall record:
(1) The QHSO's name, address, phone number, and e-mail address;
(2) The date and time of service;
(3) The number of passengers;
(4) The origin, destination, and trip length (miles and hours);
(5) The fee collected, if any; and
(6) The vehicle number for the vehicle used to provide the service.