1552.25 Documentation, recordkeeping, and inspection.§ 1552.25 Documentation, recordkeeping, and inspection.
(a) Documentation. A flight school must issue a document to each flight school employee each time the flight school employee receives initial or recurrent security awareness training in accordance with this subpart. The document must -
(1) Contain the flight school employee's name and a distinct identification number.
(2) Indicate the date on which the flight school employee received the security awareness training.
(3) Contain the name of the instructor who conducted the training, if any.
(4) Contain a statement certifying that the flight school employee received the security awareness training.
(5) Indicate the type of training received, initial or recurrent.
(6) Contain a statement certifying that the alternative training program used by the flight school meets the criteria in 49 CFR 1552.23(c), if the flight school uses an alternative training program to comply with this subpart.
(7) Be signed by the flight school employee and an authorized official of the flight school.
(b) Recordkeeping requirements. A flight school must establish and maintain the following records for one year after an individual no longer is a flight school employee:
(1) A copy of the document required by paragraph (a) of this section for the initial and each recurrent security awareness training conducted for each flight school employee in accordance with this subpart; and
(2) The alternative flight school security awareness training program used by the flight school, if the flight school uses such a program.
(c) Inspection. A flight school must permit TSA and the Federal Aviation Administration to inspect the records required under paragraph (b) of this section during reasonable business hours.