94.5 Reference materials.§ 94.5 Reference materials.
The materials listed in this section are incorporated by reference into this part with the approval of the Director of the Federal Register under 5 U.S.C. 552(a) and 1 CFR part 51. To enforce any edition other than that specified in this section, a document must be published in the Federal Register and the material must be available to the public. All approved materials are available for inspection at the Air and Radiation Docket and Information Center (Air Docket) in the EPA Docket Center (EPA/DC) at Rm. 3334, EPA West Bldg., 1301 Constitution Ave. NW., Washington, DC. The EPA/DC Public Reading Room hours of operation are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays. The telephone number of the EPA/DC Public Reading Room is (202) 566-1744, and the telephone number for the Air Docket is (202) 566-1742. These approved materials are also available for inspection at the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). For information on the availability of this material at NARA, call (202) 741-6030 or go to http://www.archives.gov/federal_register/code_of_federal_regulations/ibr_locations.html. In addition, these materials are available from the sources listed below.
(a) ASTM material. Copies of these materials may be obtained from ASTM International, 100 Barr Harbor Dr., P.O. Box C700, West Conshohocken, PA 19428-2959, or by calling (877) 909-ASTM, or at http://www.astm.org.
(1) ASTM D86-01, Standard Test Method for Distillation of Petroleum Products at Atmospheric Pressure, IBR approved for § 94.108.
(2) ASTM D93-09 (Approved December 15, 2009), Standard Test Methods for Flash Point by Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Tester, IBR approved for § 94.108.
(3) ASTM D129-00, Standard Test Method for Sulfur in Petroleum Products (General Bomb Method), IBR approved for § 94.108.
(4) ASTM D287-92 (Reapproved 2000), Standard Test Method for API Gravity of Crude Petroleum and Petroleum Products (Hydrometer Method), IBR approved for § 94.108.
(5) ASTM D445-09 (Approved July 1, 2009), Standard Test Method for Kinematic Viscosity of Transparent and Opaque Liquids (and Calculation of Dynamic Viscosity), IBR approved for § 94.108.
(6) ASTM D613-01, Standard Test Method for Cetane Number of Diesel Fuel Oil, IBR approved for § 94.108.
(7) ASTM D1319-02a, Standard Test Method for Hydrocarbon Types in Liquid Petroleum Products by Fluorescent Indicator Adsorption, IBR approved for § 94.108.
(8) ASTM D2622-98, Standard Test Method for Sulfur in Petroleum Products by Wavelength Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometry, IBR approved for § 94.108.
(9) ASTM D5186-99, Standard Test Method for Determination of the Aromatic Content and Polynuclear Aromatic Content of Diesel Fuels and Aviation Turbine Fuels by Supercritical Fluid Chromatography, IBR approved for § 94.108.
(10) ASTM E 29-02, Standard Practice for Using Significant Digits in Test Data to Determine Conformance with Specifications, IBR approved for § 94.2.
(b) IMO material. Copies of these materials may be obtained from the International Maritime Organization, 4 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7SR, United Kingdom, or by calling + 44-(0)020-7735-7611, or at http://www.imo.org.
(1) Resolution 2 - Technical Code on Control of Emission of Nitrogen Oxides from Marine Diesel Engines, 1997, IBR approved for §§ 94.2, 94.11, 94.108, 94.109, 94.204, 94.211, 94.1004.
(c) ISO material. Copies of these materials may be obtained from the International Organization for Standardization, 1, ch. de la Voie-Creuse, CP 56, CH-1211 Geneva 20, Switzerland, or by calling + 41-22-749-01-11, or at http://www.iso.org.
(1) ISO 8178-1, Reciprocating internal combustion engines - Exhaust emission measurement - Part 1: Test-bed measurement of gaseous and particulate exhaust emissions, 1996, IBR approved for § 94.109.
(2) [Reserved][77 FR 2463, Jan. 18, 2012]