1039.15 Do any other regulation parts apply to me§ 1039.15 Do any other regulation parts apply to me?
(a) Part 1065 of this chapter describes procedures and equipment specifications for testing engines to measure exhaust emissions. Subpart F of this part 1039 describes how to apply the provisions of part 1065 of this chapter to determine whether engines meet the exhaust emission standards in this part.
(b) The requirements and prohibitions of part 1068 of this chapter apply to everyone, including anyone who manufactures, imports, installs, owns, operates, or rebuilds any of the engines subject to this part 1039, or equipment containing these engines. Part 1068 of this chapter describes general provisions, including these seven areas:
(1) Prohibited acts and penalties for engine manufacturers, equipment manufacturers, and others.
(2) Rebuilding and other aftermarket changes.
(3) Exclusions and exemptions for certain engines.
(4) Importing engines.
(5) Selective enforcement audits of your production.
(6) Defect reporting and recall.
(7) Procedures for hearings.
(c) Other parts of this chapter apply if referenced in this part.[69 FR 39213, June 29, 2004, as amended at 75 FR 22988, Apr. 30, 2010]