463.705 What guidance must the Governor issue regarding one-stop infrastructure funding§ 463.705 What guidance must the Governor issue regarding one-stop infrastructure funding?
(a) The Governor, after consultation with chief elected officials, the State WDB, and Local WDBs, and consistent with guidance and policies provided by the State WDB, must develop and issue guidance for use by local areas, specifically:
(1) Guidelines for State-administered one-stop partner programs for determining such programs' contributions to a one-stop delivery system, based on such programs' proportionate use of such system, and relative benefit received, consistent with Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards in 2 CFR part 200, including determining funding for the costs of infrastructure; and
(2) Guidance to assist Local WDBs, chief elected officials, and one-stop partners in local areas in determining equitable and stable methods of funding the costs of infrastructure at one-stop centers based on proportionate use and relative benefit received, and consistent with Federal cost principles contained in the Uniform Guidance at 2 CFR part 200.
(b) The guidance must include:
(1) The appropriate roles of the one-stop partner programs in identifying one-stop infrastructure costs;
(2) Approaches to facilitate equitable and efficient cost allocation that results in a reasonable cost allocation methodology where infrastructure costs are charged to each partner based on its proportionate use of the one-stop centers and relative benefit received, consistent with Federal cost principles at 2 CFR part 200; and
(3) The timelines regarding notification to the Governor for not reaching local agreement and triggering the State funding mechanism described in § 463.730, and timelines for a one-stop partner to submit an appeal in the State funding mechanism.