130.200 Eligible entities.§ 130.200 Eligible entities.
(a) Recipient Organization. The following entities are eligible to operate an SBDC network:
(1) A public or private institution of higher education;
(2) A land-grant college or university;
(3) A college or school of business, engineering, commerce or agriculture;
(4) A community or junior college;
(5) An entity formed by two or more of the above entities; or
(6) Any entity which was operating as a recipient organization as of December 31, 1990.
(b) SBDC Service Providers. SBDC service providers are not required to meet the eligibility requirements of a recipient organization.