120.1050 Reviews and examinations.§ 120.1050 Reviews and examinations.
(a) Reviews. SBA may conduct reviews of the SBA loan operations of SBA Lenders. The review may include, but is not limited to, an evaluation of the following:
(1) Portfolio performance;
(2) SBA operations management;
(3) Credit administration; and
(4) Compliance with Loan Program Requirements.
(b) Examinations. SBA may conduct safety and soundness examinations of SBA Supervised Lenders, except SBA will not conduct safety and soundness examinations of Other Regulated SBLCs under §§ 120.1510 and 1511. The safety and soundness examination may include, but is not limited to, an evaluation of:
(1) Capital adequacy;
(2) Asset quality (including credit administration and allowance for loan losses);
(3) Management quality (including internal controls, loan portfolio management, and asset/liability management);
(5) Liquidity; and
(6) Compliance with Loan Program Requirements.
(c) Reviews/examinations of Intermediaries. SBA may perform reviews or examinations of Intermediaries.
(d) Other reviews or examinations. SBA may perform other reviews/examinations as needed as determined by SBA in its discretion.[73 FR 75519, Dec. 11, 2008, as amended at 82 FR 39504, Aug. 21, 2017, as amended at 85 FR 14781, Mar. 16, 2020]