773.18 Loan application.§ 773.18 Loan application.
(a) A complete application will consist of the following:
(1) A completed Agency application form;
(2) If the applicant is a business entity, any legal documents evidencing the organization and any State recognition of the entity;
(3) Documentation of compliance with the Agency's environmental regulations contained in part 799 of this chapter;
(4) A balance sheet on the applicant;
(5) The farm's operating plan, including the projected cash flow budget reflecting production, income, expenses, and loan repayment plan;
(6) The last 3 years of production and income and expense information;
(7) Payment to the Agency for ordering a credit report; and
(8) Any additional information required by the Agency to determine the eligibility of the applicant, the feasibility of the operation, or the adequacy and availability of security.
(b) Except as required in § 773.19(e), the Agency will waive requirements for a complete application, listed in paragraphs (a)(5) and (a)(6) of this section, for requests of $30,000 or less.[65 FR 76117, Dec. 6, 2000, as amended at 81 FR 51285, Aug. 3, 2016]