1530.104 Application for a license.§ 1530.104 Application for a license.
(a) A person seeking a license shall apply in writing to the Licensing Authority and shall submit the following information:
(1) The name and address of the applicant;
(2) The address at which the applicant will maintain the records required under § 1530.110;
(3) The address(es) of the applicant's processing plant(s), including any wholly-owned subsidiary(s) and plant(s) in the case of a consolidated license, and including those of any co-packer(s);
(4) In the case of a refined sugar product, the polarity of the product and the formula proposed by the refiner for calculating the refined sugar in the product;
(5) In the case of a sugar containing product, the percentage of refined sugar (100 degree polarity), on a dry weight basis, contained in such product(s);
(6) In the case of polyhydric alcohol, the quantity of refined sugar used producing certain polyhydric alcohols; and
(7) A certification explaining that the applicant is not affiliated with any other licensee, or explaining any affiliations, should they exist.
(b) A documentation agreement must be concluded with the Licensing Authority.
(c) If any of the information required by paragraph (a) of this section changes, the licensee shall promptly apply to the Licensing Authority to amend the application to include such changes.