1469.20 Application for contracts.§ 1469.20 Application for contracts.
(a) Applications must include:
(1) A completed self-assessment workbook;
(2) Benchmark condition inventory and conservation stewardship plan in accordance with § 1469.7 for the eligible land uses on the entire operation or, if Tier I, for the portion being enrolled;
(3) Any other requirements specified in the sign-up notice;
(4) For Tier I, clear indication of which acres the applicant wishes to enroll in the CSP; and,
(5) A certification that the applicant will agree to meet the relevant contract requirements outlined in the sign-up notice.
(b) Producers who are members of a joint operation, trust, estate, association, partnership or similar organization must file a single application for the joint operation or organization.
(c) Producers can submit only one application per sign-up.
(d) Participants can only have one active contract at any one time.