1465.2 Administration.§ 1465.2 Administration.
(a) Administration and implementation of AMA's conservation provisions for the Commodity Credit Corporation (CCC) is assigned to NRCS, using the funds, facilities, and authorities of the CCC. Accordingly, where NRCS is mentioned in this part, it also refers to the CCC's funds, facilities, and authorities, where applicable.
(b) NRCS will:
(1) Provide overall management and implementation leadership for AMA;
(2) Establish policies, procedures, priorities, and guidance for implementation;
(3) Establish payment limits;
(4) Determine eligible practices;
(5) Develop and approve AMA plans of operation and contracts with selected participants;
(6) Provide technical leadership for implementation, quality assurance, and evaluation of performance;
(7) Make AMA allocation and contract funding decisions; and
(8) Issue payments for completed conservation practices.
(c) No delegation in this part to lower organizational levels will preclude the Chief of NRCS from determining any issues arising under this part or from reversing or modifying any determination made under this part.