1124.30 Reports of receipts and utilization.§ 1124.30 Reports of receipts and utilization.
Each handler shall report monthly so that the market administrator's office receives the report on or before the 9th day after the end of the month, in the detail and on the prescribed forms, as follows:
(a) Each handler that operates a pool plant pursuant to § 1124.7 shall report for each of its operations the following information:
(1) Product pounds, pounds of butterfat, pounds of protein, and pounds of solids-not-fat other than protein (other solids) contained in or represented by:
(i) Receipts of producer milk, including producer milk diverted by the reporting handler, from sources other than handlers described in § 1000.9(c); and
(ii) Receipts of milk from handlers described in § 1000.9(c);
(2) Product pounds and pounds of butterfat contained in:
(i) Receipts of fluid milk products and bulk fluid cream products from other pool plants;
(ii) Receipts of other source milk; and
(iii) Inventories at the beginning and end of the month of fluid milk products and bulk fluid cream products;
(3) The utilization or disposition of all milk and milk products required to be reported pursuant to this paragraph; and
(4) Such other information with respect to the receipts and utilization of skim milk, butterfat, milk protein, and other nonfat solids, as the market administrator may prescribe.
(b) Each handler operating a partially regulated distributing plant shall report with respect to such plant in the same manner as prescribed for reports required by paragraph (a) of this section. Receipts of milk that would have been producer milk if the plant had been fully regulated shall be reported in lieu of producer milk. The report shall show also the quantity of any reconstituted skim milk in route disposition in the marketing area.
(c) Each handler described in § 1000.9(c) shall report:
(1) The product pounds, pounds of butterfat, pounds of protein, and the pounds of solids-not-fat other than protein (other solids) contained in receipts of milk from producers; and
(2) The utilization or disposition of such receipts.
(d) Each handler not specified in paragraphs (a) through (c) of this section shall report with respect to its receipts and utilization of milk and milk products in such manner as the market administrator may prescribe.