101.817 Notification of station operation at temporary locations.§ 101.817 Notification of station operation at temporary locations.
(a) The licensee of stations authorized pursuant to § 101.813 must notify the Commission prior to each period of operation. This notification must include:
(1) The call sign, manufacturer's name, type or model number, output power and specific location of the transmitter(s);
(2) The maintenance location for the transmitter;
(3) The location of the transmitting or receiving station with which it will communicate and the identity of the correspondent operating such facilities;
(4) The exact frequency or frequencies to be used;
(5) The public interest, convenience and necessity to be served by operation of the proposed installation;
(6) The commencement and anticipated termination dates of operation from each location. In the event the actual termination date differs from the previous notification, written notice thereof promptly must be given to the Commission;
(7) Where the notification contemplates initially a service that is to be rendered for a period longer than 90 days, the notification must contain a showing as to why application should not be made for regular authorization; and
(8) A notification must include compliance with the provisions of § 101.813(c).
(b) A copy of the notification must be kept with the station license.[61 FR 26677, May 28, 1996, as amended at 63 FR 68984 Dec. 14, 1998]