1801.17 Contents of application.§ 1801.17 Contents of application.
(a) The Foundation provides a form that must be used as the application.
(b) Each application must include the following:
(1) A certification of nomination and eligibility signed by the Faculty Representative;
(2) A completed Truman Scholarship Application signed by the nominee;
(3) A policy proposal written by the nominee;
(4) A current official college transcript; and
(5) A letter of nomination from the Faculty Representative and three letters of recommendation.