3933.31 Record title assignments.§ 3933.31 Record title assignments.
(a) File in triplicate at the proper BLM office a separate instrument of assignment for each assignment. File the assignment application within 90 calendar days after the date of final execution of the assignment instrument and with it include the:
(1) Name and current address of assignee;
(2) Interest held by assignor and interest to be assigned;
(3) Serial number of the affected lease or license and a description of the lands to be assigned as described in the lease or license;
(4) Percentage of overriding royalties retained; and
(5) Dated signature of assignor.
(b) The assignee must provide a single copy of the request for approval of assignment which must contain a:
(1) Statement of qualifications and holdings as required by subpart 3902 of this chapter;
(2) Date and the signature of the assignee; and
(3) The filing fee found in the fee schedule in § 3000.12 of this chapter.
(c) The approval of an assignment of all interests in a specific portion of the lands in a lease or license will create a separate lease or license, which will be given a new serial number.[73 FR 69469, Nov. 18, 2008, as amended at 75 FR 55683, Sept. 14, 2010]