3175.111 General sampling requirements.§ 3175.111 General sampling requirements.
(a) Samples must be taken by one of the following methods:
(1) Spot sampling under §§ 3175.113 through 3175.115;
(2) Flow-proportional composite sampling under § 3175.116; or
(3) On-line gas chromatograph under § 3175.117.
(b) At all times during the sampling process, the minimum temperature of all gas sampling components must be the lesser of:
(1) The flowing temperature of the gas measured at the time of sampling; or
(2) 30 °F above the calculated hydrocarbon dew point of the gas.