3173.18 Modification of a commingling and allocation approval.§ 3173.18 Modification of a commingling and allocation approval.
(a) A CAA must be modified when there is:
(1) A modification to the allocation agreement;
(2) Inclusion of additional leases, unit PAs, or CAs are proposed in the CAA; or
(3) Termination of or permanent production cessation from any of the leases, unit PAs, or CAs within the CAA.
(b) To request a modification of a CAA, all operators must submit to the AO:
(1) A completed Sundry Notice describing the modification requested;
(2) A new allocation methodology, including an allocation methodology which includes allocation of produced water and an example of how the methodology is applied, if appropriate; and
(3) Certification by each operator in the CAA that it agrees to the CAA modification.
(c) A change in operator does not trigger the need to modify a CAA.