2884.16 What provisions do Master Agreements contain and what are their limitations§ 2884.16 What provisions do Master Agreements contain and what are their limitations?
(a) A Master Agreement:
(1) Specifies that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
(2) Describes the work you will do and the work BLM will do to process the application;
(3) Describes the method of periodic billing, payment, and auditing;
(4) Describes the processes, studies, or evaluations you will pay for;
(5) Explains how BLM will monitor the grant and how BLM will recover monitoring costs;
(6) Describes existing agreements between the BLM and other Federal agencies for cost reimbursement;
(7) Contains provisions allowing for periodic review and updating, if required;
(8) Contains specific conditions for terminating the Agreement; and
(9) Contains any other provisions BLM considers necessary.
(b) BLM will not enter into any Agreement that is not in the public interest.[70 FR 21078, Apr. 22, 2005, as amended at 81 FR 92227, Dec. 19, 2016]