72.63 Administrative record.§ 72.63 Administrative record.
(a) Contents of the Administrative Record. The Administrator will prepare an administrative record for an Acid Rain permit or denial of an Acid Rain permit. The administrative record will contain:
(1) The permit application and any supporting or supplemental data submitted by the designated representative;
(2) The draft permit;
(3) The statement of basis;
(4) Copies of any documents cited in the statement of basis and any other documents relied on by the Administrator in issuing or denying the draft permit (including any records of discussions or conferences with owners, operators, or the designated representative of affected units at the source or interested persons regarding the draft permit), or, for any such documents that are readily available, a statement of their location;
(5) Copies of all written public comments submitted on the draft permit or denial of a draft permit;
(6) The record of any public hearing on the draft permit or denial of a draft permit;
(7) The Acid Rain permit; and
(8) Any response to public comments submitted on the draft permit or denial of a draft permit and copies of any documents cited in the response and any other documents relied on by the Administrator to issue or deny the Acid Rain permit, or, for any such documents that are readily available, a statement of their location.