63.9642 What records must I keep§ 63.9642 What records must I keep?
(a) You must keep the records listed in paragraphs (a)(1) through (3) of this section.
(1) A copy of each notification and report that you submitted to comply with this subpart, including all documentation supporting any initial notification or notification of compliance status that you submitted, according to the requirements in § 63.10(b)(2)(xiv).
(2) The records in § 63.6(e)(3)(iii) through (v) related to startup, shutdown, and malfunction.
(3) Records of performance tests and performance evaluations as required in § 63.10(b)(2)(viii).
(b) For each COMS, you must keep the records specified in paragraphs (b)(1) through (4) of this section.
(1) Records described in § 63.10(b)(2)(vi) through (xi).
(2) Monitoring data for COMS during a performance evaluation as required in § 63.6(h)(7)(i) and (ii).
(3) Previous (that is, superceded) versions of the performance evaluation plan as required in § 63.8(d)(3).
(4) Records of the date and time that each deviation started and stopped, and whether the deviation occurred during a period of startup, shutdown, or malfunction or during another period.
(c) You must keep the records required in §§ 63.9634 through 63.9636 to show continuous compliance with each emission limitation, work practice standard, and operation and maintenance requirement that applies to you.