63.9610 What are my general requirements for complying with this subpart§ 63.9610 What are my general requirements for complying with this subpart?
(a) You must be in compliance with the requirements in paragraphs (a)(1) through (6) in this section at all times, except during periods of startup, shutdown, and malfunction. The terms startup, shutdown, and malfunction are defined in § 63.2.
(1) The emission limitations in § 63.9590.
(2) The work practice standards in § 63.9591.
(3) The operation and maintenance requirements in § 63.9600.
(4) The notification requirements in § 63.9640.
(5) The reporting requirements in § 63.9641.
(6) The recordkeeping requirements in § 63.9642.
(b) During the period between the compliance date specified for your affected source in § 63.9583 and the date upon which continuous monitoring systems have been installed and certified and any applicable operating limits have been set, you must maintain a log detailing the operation and maintenance of the process and emissions control equipment. This includes the daily monitoring and recordkeeping of air pollution control device operating parameters as specified in § 63.9590(b).
(c) You must develop a written startup, shutdown, and malfunction plan according to the provisions in § 63.6(e)(3).[68 FR 61888, Oct. 30, 2003, as amended at 71 FR 20470, Apr. 20, 2006]