Title 40

SECTION 310.15

310.15 How do I apply for reimbursement

§ 310.15 How do I apply for reimbursement?

(a) You must apply for reimbursement on EPA Form 9310-1, shown in appendix III to this part.

(b) You must submit your request within one year of the date you complete the response for which you request reimbursement. If you submit your application late, you must include an explanation for the delay. We will consider late applications on a case-by-case basis.

(c) Your application must be signed by the highest ranking official of your local government (for example, mayor or county executive), or you must include a letter of delegation authorizing a delegate to act on his or her behalf.

(d) Mail your completed application and supporting data to the LGR Project Officer, (5401A), Office of Emergency Management, Office of Land and Emergency Management, Environmental Protection Agency, 1200 Pennsylvania Ave. NW., Washington, DC 20460.

[63 FR 8286, Feb. 18, 1998, as amended at 70 FR 56577, Sept. 28, 2005; 80 FR 77578, Dec. 15, 2015]