265.76 Unmanifested waste report.§ 265.76 Unmanifested waste report.
(a) If a facility accepts for treatment, storage, or disposal any hazardous waste from an off-site source without an accompanying manifest, or without an accompanying shipping paper as described by § 263.20(e) of this chapter, and if the waste is not excluded from the manifest requirement by this chapter, then the owner or operator must prepare and submit a letter to the Regional Administrator within fifteen days after receiving the waste. The unmanifested waste report must contain the following information:
(1) The EPA identification number, name and address of the facility;
(2) The date the facility received the waste;
(3) The EPA identification number, name and address of the generator and the transporter, if available;
(4) A description and the quantity of each unmanifested hazardous waste the facility received;
(5) The method of treatment, storage, or disposal for each hazardous waste;
(6) The certification signed by the owner or operator of the facility or his authorized representative; and
(7) A brief explanation of why the waste was unmanifested, if known.
(b) [Reserved][70 FR 10824, Mar. 4, 2005]