147.1301 State-administered program - Class I, III, IV, and V wells.§ 147.1301 State-administered program - Class I, III, IV, and V wells.
The UIC program for Class I, III, IV, and V wells in the State of Missouri, other than those on Indian lands, is the program administered by the Missouri Department of Natural Resources, approved by EPA pursuant to section 1422 of the SDWA. Notice of this approval was published in the Federal Register on November 2, 1984; the effective date of this program is July 31, 1985. This program consists of the following elements, as submitted to EPA in the State's program application.
(a) Incorporation by reference. The requirements set forth in the State statutes and regulations cited in this paragraph are hereby incorporated by reference and made a part of the applicable UIC program under the SDWA for the State of Missouri. This incorporation by reference was approved by the Director of the Federal Register effective July 31, 1985.
(1) Revised Statutes of the State of Missouri, Volume 2, sections 204.016, 204.026, 204.051, 204.056 and Volume V, section 577.155 (1978 and Cumm. Supp. 1984);
(2) Missouri Code of State Regulations, title 10, division 20, Chapter 6, sections 20-6.010, 20-6.020, 20-6.070, 20-6.080, 20-6.090, and title 10, division 20, Chapter 7, section 20-7.031 (1977, amended 1984).
(b) Other laws. The following statutes and regulations, although not incorporated by reference except for select sections identified in paragraph (a) of this section, are also part of the approved State-administered program.
(1) Revised Statutes of the State of Missouri, chapters 204, 260, 536, 557, 558 and 560; sections 640.130.1 and 1.020 (1978 and Cumm. Supp. 1984);
(2) Rule 52.12 Vernon's Annotated Missouri Rules (1978);
(3) Missouri Code of State Regulations, title 10, division 20, Chapters 1 through 7 (1977, amended 1984).
(c) The Memorandum of Agreement between EPA Region VII and the Missouri Department of Natural Resources, signed by the EPA Regional Administrator on October 10, 1984.
(d) Statement of Legal Authority. Opinion No. 123-84, signed by Attorney General of Missouri, September 24, 1984. Amended April 2, 1985.
(e) The Program Description and any other materials submitted as part of the application or as supplements thereto.[50 FR 28942, July 17, 1985]