141.802 Coliform sampling plan.§ 141.802 Coliform sampling plan.
(a) Each air carrier under this subpart must develop a coliform sampling plan covering each aircraft water system owned or operated by the air carrier that identifies the following:
(1) Coliform sample collection procedures that are consistent with the requirements of § 141.803(a) and (b).
(2) Sample tap location(s) representative of the aircraft water system as specified in § 141.803(b)(2) and (b)(4).
(3) Frequency and number of routine coliform samples to be collected as specified in § 141.803(b)(3).
(4) Frequency of routine disinfection and flushing as specified in the operations and maintenance plan under § 141.804.
(5) Procedures for communicating sample results promptly so that any required actions, including repeat and follow-up sampling, corrective action, and notification of passengers and crew, will be conducted in a timely manner.
(b) Each air carrier must develop a coliform sampling plan for each aircraft with a water system meeting the definition of a public water system by April 19, 2011.
(c) The coliform sampling plan must be included in the Aircraft Water System Operations and Maintenance Plan required in § 141.804. Any subsequent changes to the coliform sampling plan must also be included in the Aircraft Water System Operations and Maintenance Plan required in § 141.804.