1037.810 Incorporation by reference.§ 1037.810 Incorporation by reference.
(a) Certain material is incorporated by reference into this part with the approval of the Director of the Federal Register under 5 U.S.C. 552(a) and 1 CFR part 51. To enforce any edition other than that specified in this section, the Environmental Protection Agency must publish a document in the Federal Register and the material must be available to the public. All approved material is available for inspection at U.S. EPA, Air and Radiation Docket and Information Center, 1301 Constitution Ave. NW., Room B102, EPA West Building, Washington, DC 20460, (202) 202-1744, and is available from the sources listed below. It is also available for inspection at the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). For information on the availability of this material at NARA, call 202-741-6030, or go to http://www.archives.gov/federal_register/code_of_federal_regulations/ibr_locations.html.\n.
(b) International Organization for Standardization, Case Postale 56, CH-1211 Geneva 20, Switzerland, (41) 22749 0111, www.iso.org, or [email protected].
(1) ISO 28580:2009(E) “Passenger car, truck and bus tyres - Methods of measuring rolling resistance - Single point test and correlation of measurement results”, First Edition, July 1, 2009, (“ISO 28580”), IBR approved for § 1037.520(c).
(c) U.S. EPA, Office of Air and Radiation, 2565 Plymouth Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, www.epa.gov.
(1) Greenhouse gas Emissions Model (GEM), Version 2.0.1, September 2012 (“GEM version 2.0.1”), IBR approved for § 1037.520. The computer code for this model is available as noted in paragraph (a) of this section. A working version of this software is also available for download at http://www.epa.gov/otaq/climate/gem.htm.
(2) Greenhouse gas Emissions Model (GEM) Phase 2, Version 3.0, July 2016; IBR approved for § 1037.520. The computer code for this model is available as noted in paragraph (a) of this section. A working version of this software is also available for download at http://www.epa.gov/otaq/climate/gem.htm.
(d) National Institute of Standards and Technology, 100 Bureau Drive, Stop 1070, Gaithersburg, MD 20899-1070, (301) 975-6478, or www.nist.gov.
(1) NIST Special Publication 811, Guide for the Use of the International System of Units (SI), 2008 Edition, March 2008, IBR approved for § 1037.805.
(e) SAE International, 400 Commonwealth Dr., Warrendale, PA 15096-0001, (877) 606-7323 (U.S. and Canada) or (724) 776-4970 (outside the U.S. and Canada), http://www.sae.org.
(1) SAE J1025, Test Procedures for Measuring Truck Tire Revolutions Per Kilometer/Mile, Stabilized August 2012, (“SAE J1025”), IBR approved for § 1037.520(c).
(2) SAE J1252, SAE Wind Tunnel Test Procedure for Trucks and Buses, Revised July 2012, (“SAE J1252”), IBR approved for §§ 1037.525(b) and 1037.530(a).
(3) SAE J1263, Road Load Measurement and Dynamometer Simulation Using Coastdown Techniques, revised March 2010, (“SAE J1263”), IBR approved for §§ 1037.528 introductory text, (a), (b), (c), (e), and (h) and 1037.665(a).
(4) SAE J1594, Vehicle Aerodynamics Terminology, Revised July 2010, (“SAE J1594”), IBR approved for § 1037.530(d).
(5) SAE J2071, Aerodynamic Testing of Road Vehicles - Open Throat Wind Tunnel Adjustment, Revised June 1994, (“SAE J2071”), IBR approved for § 1037.530(b).
(6) SAE J2263, Road Load Measurement Using Onboard Anemometry and Coastdown Techniques, Revised December 2008, (“SAE J2263”), IBR approved for §§ 1037.528 introductory text, (a), (b), (d), and (f) and 1037.665(a).
(7) SAE J2343, Recommended Practice for LNG Medium and Heavy-Duty Powered Vehicles, Revised July 2008, (“SAE J2343”), IBR approved for § 1037.103(e).
(8) SAE J2452, Stepwise Coastdown Methodology for Measuring Tire Rolling Resistance, Revised June 1999, (“SAE J2452”), IBR approved for § 1037.528(h).
(9) SAE J2966, Guidelines for Aerodynamic Assessment of Medium and Heavy Commercial Ground Vehicles Using Computational Fluid Dynamics, Issued September 2013, (“SAE J2966”), IBR approved for § 1037.532(a).