Title 36

SECTION 1202.52

1202.52 How do I pay

§ 1202.52 How do I pay?

You must pay by check or money order. Make your check or money order payable to the National Archives and Records Administration and send it to the NARA Privacy Act Officer, Room 3110, 8601 Adelphi Road, College Park, MD 20740-6001.