127.317 Declaration of inspection.§ 127.317 Declaration of inspection.
(a) After the preliminary transfer inspection under § 127.315 has been satisfactorily completed, the person in charge of shoreside transfer operations shall ensure that no person transfers LNG until a Declaration of Inspection that meets paragraph (c) of this section is executed and signed in duplicate.
(b) The person in charge of shoreside transfer operations shall give one signed copy of the Declaration of Inspection to the person in charge of transfer operations on the vessel, and shall retain one signed copy at the waterfront facility handling LNG for 30 days after completion of the transfer.
(c) Each Declaration of Inspection must contain -
(1) The name of the vessel and the waterfront facility handling LNG;
(2) The date and time that transfer operations begin;
(3) A list of the requirements in § 127.315 with the initials of the person in charge of shoreside transfer operations after each requirement, indicating that the requirement is met;
(4) The signature of the person in charge of shoreside transfer operations and the date and time of signing, indicating that he or she is ready to begin transfer operations; and
(5) The signature of each relief person in charge and the date and time of each relief.[CGD 78-038, 53 FR 3376, Feb. 7, 1988, as amended by CGD 88-049, 60 FR 39796, Aug. 3, 1995]