550.186 What reporting information and report forms must I submit§ 550.186 What reporting information and report forms must I submit?
(a) You must submit information and reports as BOEM requires.
(1) You may obtain copies of forms from, and submit completed forms to, the Regional Supervisor.
(2) Instead of paper copies of forms available from the Regional Supervisor, you may use your own computer-generated forms that are equal in size to BOEM's forms. You must arrange the data on your form identical to the BOEM form. If you generate your own form and it omits terms and conditions contained on the official BOEM form, we will consider it to contain the omitted terms and conditions.
(3) You may submit digital data when the Region is equipped to accept it.
(b) When BOEM specifies, you must include, for public information, an additional copy of such reports.
(1) You must mark it Public Information.
(2) You must include all required information, except information exempt from public disclosure under § 550.197 or otherwise exempt from public disclosure under law or regulation.