Title 29

SECTION 500.54

500.54 Change of address.

§ 500.54 Change of address.

During the period for which the Certificate of Registration or Employee Certificate is in effect, each farm labor contractor or farm labor contractor employee shall provide to the Secretary, within thirty (30) days, a notice of each change of permanent place of residence in accordance with § 500.215.