1614.304 Contents of petition.§ 1614.304 Contents of petition.
(a) Form. Petitions must be written or typed, but may use any format including a simple letter format. Petitioners are encouraged to use EEOC Form 573, Notice Of Appeal/Petition.
(b) Contents. Petitions must contain the following:
(1) The name and address of the petitioner;
(2) The name and address of the petitioner's representative, if any;
(3) A statement of the reasons why the decision of the MSPB is alleged to be incorrect, in whole or in part, only with regard to issues of discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information;
(4) A copy of the decision issued by the MSPB; and
(5) The signature of the petitioner or representative, if any.[57 FR 12646, Apr. 10, 1992, as amended at 74 FR 63984, Dec. 7, 2009]