Title 26


57.9 Refund claims.

§ 57.9 Refund claims.

Any claim for a refund of the fee must be made by the entity that paid the fee to the government and must be made on Form 843, “Claim for Refund and Request for Abatement,” in accordance with the instructions for that form.