205.6 Minimum qualifications.§ 205.6 Minimum qualifications.
(a) The State licensing authority shall consider, at a minimum, the following factors in reviewing the qualifications of persons who engage in wholesale distribution of prescription drugs within the State:
(1) Any convictions of the applicant under any Federal, State, or local laws relating to drug samples, wholesale or retail drug distribution, or distribution of controlled substances;
(2) Any felony convictions of the applicant under Federal, State, or local laws;
(3) The applicant's past experience in the manufacture or distribution of prescription drugs, including controlled substances;
(4) The furnishing by the applicant of false or fraudulent material in any application made in connection with drug manufacturing or distribution;
(5) Suspension or revocation by Federal, State, or local government of any license currently or previously held by the applicant for the manufacture or distribution of any drugs, including controlled substances;
(6) Compliance with licensing requirements under previously granted licenses, if any;
(7) Compliance with requirements to maintain and/or make available to the State licensing authority or to Federal, State, or local law enforcement officials those records required under this section; and
(8) Any other factors or qualifications the State licensing authority considers relevant to and consistent with the public health and safety.
(b) The State licensing authority shall have the right to deny a license to an applicant if it determines that the granting of such a license would not be in the public interest.