180.515 What specific information is in SAM Exclusions§ 180.515 What specific information is in SAM Exclusions?
(a) At a minimum, SAM Exclusions indicates -
(1) The full name (where available) and address of each excluded and disqualified person, in alphabetical order, with cross references if more than one name is involved in a single action;
(2) The type of action;
(3) The cause for the action;
(4) The scope of the action;
(5) Any termination date for the action;
(6) The Federal agency and name and telephone number of the agency point of contact for the action; and
(7) The unique entity identifier approved by the GSA, of the excluded or disqualified person, if available.
(b)(1) The database for SAM Exclusions includes a field for the Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) (the social security number (SSN) for an individual) of an excluded or disqualified person.
(2) Agencies disclose the SSN of an individual to verify the identity of an individual, only if permitted under the Privacy Act of 1974 and, if appropriate, the Computer Matching and Privacy Protection Act of 1988, as codified in 5 U.S.C. 552(a).[70 FR 51865, Aug. 31, 2005, as amended at 79 FR 75879, Dec. 19, 2014]