125.403 Flight release form.§ 125.403 Flight release form.
(a) The flight release may be in any form but must contain at least the following information concerning each flight:
(1) Company or organization name.
(2) Make, model, and registration number of the airplane being used.
(3) Date of flight.
(4) Name and duty assignment of each crewmember.
(5) Departure airport, destination airports, alternate airports, and route.
(6) Minimum fuel supply (in gallons or pounds).
(7) A statement of the type of operation (e.g., IFR, VFR).
(b) The airplane flight release must contain, or have attached to it, weather reports, available weather forecasts, or a combination thereof.