125.383 Load manifest.§ 125.383 Load manifest.
(a) Each certificate holder is responsible for the preparation and accuracy of a load manifest in duplicate containing information concerning the loading of the airplane. The manifest must be prepared before each takeoff and must include -
(1) The number of passengers;
(2) The total weight of the loaded airplane;
(3) The maximum allowable takeoff and landing weights for that flight;
(4) The center of gravity limits;
(5) The center of gravity of the loaded airplane, except that the actual center of gravity need not be computed if the airplane is loaded according to a loading schedule or other approved method that ensures that the center of gravity of the loaded airplane is within approved limits. In those cases, an entry shall be made on the manifest indicating that the center of gravity is within limits according to a loading schedule or other approved method:
(6) The registration number of the airplane;
(7) The origin and destination ; and
(8) Names of passengers.
(b) The pilot in command of an airplane for which a load manifest must be prepared shall carry a copy of the completed load manifest in the airplane to its destination. The certificate holder shall keep copies of completed load manifests for at least 30 days at its principal operations base, or at another location used by it and approved by the Administrator.