Title 45 Part 1150 → Subpart D → §1150.41

Title 45 → Subtitle B → Chapter XI → Subchapter B → Part 1150 → Subpart D → §1150.41

Electronic Code of Federal Regulations e-CFR

Title 45 Part 1150 → Subpart D → §1150.41

e-CFR data is current as of November 19, 2019

Title 45Subtitle BChapter XISubchapter BPart 1150Subpart D → §1150.41

Title 45: Public Welfare
Subpart D—Administrative Offset

§1150.41   How will the Endowment request that my debt to the Endowment be collected by offset against some payment that another Federal agency owes me?

The Chairperson may request that funds due and payable to you by another Federal agency instead be paid to the Endowment to satisfy a debt you owe to the Endowment. In requesting administrative offset, the Endowment will certify in writing to the Federal agency that is holding funds for you:

(a) That you owe the debt;

(b) The amount and basis of the debt; and

(c) That the Endowment has complied with the requirements of 31 U.S.C. 3716, its own administrative offset regulations in this subpart, and the applicable provisions of the Federal Claims Collection Standards with respect to providing you with due process.

© e-CFR 2019