3262.14 May BLM require me to take samples or perform tests and surveys§ 3262.14 May BLM require me to take samples or perform tests and surveys?
(a) BLM may require you to take samples or to test or survey the well to determine:
(1) The well's mechanical integrity;
(2) The identity and characteristics of formations, fluids, or gases;
(3) Presence of geothermal resources, water, or reservoir energy;
(4) Quality and quantity of geothermal resources;
(5) Well bore angle and direction of deviation;
(6) Formation, casing, or tubing pressures;
(8) Rate of heat or fluid flow; and
(9) Any other necessary well information.
(b) See § 3264.11 for information on reporting requirements.