1033.722 Transferring emission credits.§ 1033.722 Transferring emission credits.
(a) Credit transfer is the conveying of control over credits, either:
(1) From a certifying manufacturer/remanufacturer to an owner/operator.
(2) From an owner/operator to a certifying manufacturer/remanufacturer.
(b) Transferred credits can be:
(1) Used by a certifying manufacturer/remanufacturer in averaging.
(2) Transferred again within the model year.
(3) Reserved for later banking. Transferred credits may not be traded unless they have been previously banked.
(c) Owners/operators participating in credit transfers must submit the reports specified in § 1033.730.