1066.1010 Incorporation by reference.§ 1066.1010 Incorporation by reference.
(a) Certain material is incorporated by reference into this part with the approval of the Director of the Federal Register under 5 U.S.C. 552(a) and 1 CFR part 51. To enforce any edition other than that specified in this section, a document must be published in the Federal Register and the material must be available to the public. All approved material is available for inspection at U.S. EPA, Air and Radiation Docket and Information Center, 1301 Constitution Ave. NW., Room B102, EPA West Building, Washington, DC 20460, (202) 202-1744, and is available from the sources listed below. It is also available for inspection at the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). For information on the availability of this material at NARA, call 202-741-6030, or go to http://www.archives.gov/federal_register/code_of_federal_regulations/ibr_locations.html.\n.
(b) SAE International material. The following standards are available from SAE International, 400 Commonwealth Dr., Warrendale, PA 15096-0001, (877) 606-7323 (U.S. and Canada) or (724) 776-4970 (outside the U.S. and Canada), or http://www.sae.org:
(1) SAE J1263, Road Load Measurement and Dynamometer Simulation Using Coastdown Techniques, revised March 2010, IBR approved for §§ 1066.301(b), 1066.305(a), and 1066.310(b).
(2) SAE J1634, Battery Electric Vehicle Energy Consumption and Range Test Procedure, revised October 2012, IBR approved for § 1066.501(a).
(3) SAE J1711, Recommended Practice for Measuring the Exhaust Emissions and Fuel Economy of Hybrid-Electric Vehicles, Including Plug-In Hybrid Vehicles, revised June 2010, IBR approved for § 1066.501(a).
(4) SAE J2263, Road Load Measurement Using Onboard Anemometry and Coastdown Techniques, revised December 2008, IBR approved for §§ 1066.301(b), 1066.305, and 1066.310(b).
(5) SAE J2264, Chassis Dynamometer Simulation of Road Load Using Coastdown Techniques, revised January 2014, IBR approved for § 1066.315.
(6) SAE J2711, Recommended Practice for Measuring Fuel Economy and Emissions of Hybrid-Electric and Conventional Heavy-Duty Vehicles, issued September 2002, IBR approved for § 1066.501(a).
(7) SAE J2951, Drive Quality Evaluation for Chassis Dynamometer Testing, revised January 2014, IBR approved for § 1066.425(j).
(c) National Institute of Standards and Technology material. The following documents are available from National Institute of Standards and Technology, 100 Bureau Drive, Stop 1070, Gaithersburg, MD 20899-1070, (301) 975-6478, or www.nist.gov:
(1) NIST Special Publication 811, 2008 Edition, Guide for the Use of the International System of Units (SI), Physics Laboratory, March 2008, IBR approved for §§ 1066.20(a) and 1066.1005.
(2) [Reserved][79 FR 23823, Apr. 28, 2014, as amended at 80 FR 9124, Feb. 19, 2015; 81 FR 74217, Oct. 25, 2016]