Title 31

SECTION 360.50

360.50 Change of name.

§ 360.50 Change of name.

An owner, coowner, or beneficiary whose name is changed by marriage, divorce, annulment, order of court, or in any other legal manner after the issue of the bond should submit the bond with a request for reissue to substitute the new name for the name inscribed on the bond. Documentary evidence may be required in any appropriate case.