415.59 Information requirements for payload review.§ 415.59 Information requirements for payload review.
(a) A person requesting review of a particular payload or payload class shall identify the following:
(1) Payload name;
(2) Payload class;
(3) Physical dimensions and weight of the payload;
(4) Payload owner and operator, if different from the person requesting payload review;
(5) Orbital parameters for parking, transfer and final orbits;
(6) Hazardous materials, as defined in § 401.5 of this chapter, and radioactive materials, and the amounts of each;
(7) Intended payload operations during the life of the payload; and
(8) Delivery point in flight at which the payload will no longer be under the licensee's control.