1002.22 Use of distinguishing flag.§ 1002.22 Use of distinguishing flag.
(a) DOE distinguishing flags may be used only:
(1) In the offices of the Secretarial officers, Chairman of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, and heads of field locations designated below:Power Administrations. Regional Offices. Operations Offices. Certain Field Offices and other locations as designated by the Director of Administration.
(2) At official DOE ceremonies.
(3) In Department auditoriums, official presentation rooms, hearing rooms, lobbies, public document rooms, and in non-DOE facilities in connection with events or displays sponsored by DOE, and public appearances of DOE officials.
(4) On or in front of DOE installation buildings.
(5) Other such purposes as determined by the Director of Administration.