1220.625 Counting requests.§ 1220.625 Counting requests.
(a) The requests for a referendum shall be counted by county FSA offices on the same day as the requests are canvassed if there are no ineligibility determinations to resolve. For those county FSA offices that do have ineligibility determinations, the requests shall be counted no later than the 14th business day following the final day of the Request for Referendum period.
(b) Requests for a referendum shall be counted as follows:
(1) Total number of producers who returned a Request for Referendum form LS-51-1;
(2) Number of ineligible producers requesting a referendum;
(3) Number of eligible producers requesting a referendum;
(4) Number of valid requests for a referendum; and
(5) Number of invalid requests for a referendum.