1215.60 Reports.§ 1215.60 Reports.
(a) Each processor marketing popcorn directly to consumers, and each processor responsible for the remittance of assessments under § 1215.51, shall be required to report quarterly to the Board, on a form provided by the Board, such information as may be required under this subpart or any rule and regulations issued thereunder. Such information shall be subject to § 1215.62 and include, but not be limited to, the following:
(1) The processor's name, address, telephone number, and Social Security Number or Employer Identification Number;
(2) The date of report, which is also the date of payment to the Board;
(3) The period covered by the report;
(4) The number of pounds of popcorn marketed or in any other manner are subject to the collection of assessments;
(5) The amount of assessments remitted;
(6) The basis, if necessary, to show why the remittance is less than the number of pounds of popcorn divided by 100 and multiplied by the applicable assessment rate; and
(7) The amount of assessments remitted on exports (not including Canada).
(b) The words “final report” shall be shown on the last report at the end of each fiscal year.